What happens when Halloween candy is replaced with vegetable flavored health food products? THIS. I absolutely LOVE the honesty of these kids! They don't have a "censor" button... Whatever comes to mind is going to come out of their mouths. It reminds me of that old show "Kids Say the Darndest Things." Kids are so brutally honest (a trait I think we could all learn from as adults.) Do us a favor and give all of your neighborhood children good candy this Halloween! :)
Things We Hate, but are Still Better than Tennessee:
1) Waking up just ONE minute before your alarm clock goes off.
2) Your phone being dead when you don't have a charger.
3) Thinking it's Friday when it's actually Thursday.
4) Hearing your name, but not knowing who's calling it.
5) Hiding food in the 98 TXT fridge, but someone else finding it.
6) Stopping at 2 red lights in a row.
7) Leaves in a driveway.
8) My 41 year old knees.
9) A fart that's actually poop.
10) My wife's constant need to pluck my ear hairs.
There's a new underwear line that promises to filter the smell of your FLATULENCE. It's made from the same material that's used for CHEMICAL WARFARE suits. It's in both men's and women's styles, but costs a LOT, a minimum of $31 for women and $39 for men for one pair, plus international shipping:
Have you played the 98 TXT "Guess the Candy Bar" game yet? It'll suck you in and make you want a candy bar (or two) immediately!
Play it HERE! I bet you can't get them all right! - Wild Bill